Thursday, May 13, 2010

Scrapbook/ playdate...







Today we headed up to North Edmonton for a playdate with some friends.  It was a lovely day!!!  Sam and Abby got to play with some of their very favourite friends - and got to meet some new friends too!!  I got to hang out with some of my friends...and learn a new mini album technique....

We also got to celebrate Joannes birthday a few days late!!!  We had an amazing lunch outside in the sunshine, followed by the yummiest birthday cake ever!!  We all put together and gave Joanne some tubs of flowers/ hanging baskets for her garden....

I took the opportunity to slip out for a while and walked around to a friends house to say hello - I stopped in on Bobbie to say hello and chat for a little while, before Val sent me a text to say lunch was ready!  It was lovely to see Bobbie as I rarely see her!!

All in all a lovely day!!

Home to see Susie and then I had to go and pick Laurence up from drama club.......he has gymnastics club tonight......

The weather tonight is gorgeous....breezy but sunny and warm....

I try not to, but I can't help but miss Lloyd on evenings like this.....

blah....

No comments: